Cloud telephony services have revolutionized the traditional form of business communication. These solutions are highly pocket friendly and help businesses deal with customer queries efficiently. Cloud telephony refers to cloud-based communication systems that operate over the Internet instead of traditional phone lines.
These solutions help businesses streamline communications for better sales, engagement and customer satisfaction. The prime advantages of these services are that they can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection, making them a flexible and cost-effective solution for businesses of all sizes. In this article, we will discuss the top 5 cloud telephony services and their benefits, so you are advised to stick with this article till the end and clear all your doubts regarding this revolutionary technology.
So lets get started…
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
The IVR system is designed to answer customer queries automatically. It uses voice prompts and touch-tone keypad responses to guide customers through a range of options and provide them with the information they need. This service is commonly used by businesses that receive a high volume of calls and want to improve the efficiency of their customer service operations by answering every single call from customers.
- Cost Savings: IVR systems help businesses reduce the need for a big team of customer service representatives to handle the high volume of calls, which results in significant cost savings.
- Improved Customer Service: With the help of IVR systems, businesses can assist their customers 24/7 with their queries and issues. These systems are trained to access customer information when required. These systems not only improve the overall customer experience but also help businesses to strengthen their bond with customers
- Increased Efficiency: IVR systems enhance the efficiency of cloud call centers by enabling them to handle multiple calls simultaneously, making customer service operations more efficient.
Missed Call Service
The Missed Call services allow businesses to track and respond to missed calls from customers. This service allows customers to call a business, and the call is automatically disconnected. The system is designed to store the customers’ information, and it is used by businesses to initiate follow-up actions, such as sending an SMS or making a call, or strategizing the marketing campaign. This service is highly effective for the organsiations that want to improve their follow-up process and manage their customers.
- Cost Efficient: With the help of Missed Call Service, businesses can collect crucial customer data without investing in expensive software and hardware. The data can be used for multiple purposes and helps businesses to drive sales and customer engagement
- Enhanced Customer Experience: Missed call service enables businesses to respond to customer queries quickly and efficiently. Quick resolution of customer queries resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Increased Efficiency: Missed call services designed to streamline the follow-up process and help businesses to extract potential customers data for better sales opportunities
Number masking allows businesses to hide their phone number when making outbound calls. This service is extremely beneficial for businesses that want to protect the privacy of their customers and avoid unwanted calls. With a number masking solution, businesses can display a virtual phone number on a recipient’s caller ID to ensure that the recipient’s ID is protected from online scammers and help them access a secure communication environment.
- Privacy Protection: Number masking enables companies to protect their clients’ identities and stop unauthorized access to their private data by masking their numbers with virtual numbers.
- Increased Security: With the help of number masking solutions, businesses not only mask their numbers but also reduce the risk of unwanted calls and protects themselves from potential security threats. The same use case also applies to customers and helps them have a secure environment for business communication.
- Boost Customer Experience: Number Masking enables businesses to build a professional image in the eyes of their customers. This solution not only eliminates the risk of data and identity theft but also boosts customer experience.
Virtual Call Number
A cloud-based virtual number lets you personalize and answer calls virtually. These numbers are loaded with easy-to-use and highly advanced features that help businesses to establish a local presence for sales or support.
Virtual numbers are free from any physical location and work over the Internet. Usually, these numbers are programmed to redirect incoming calls to one of the pre-decided telephone numbers chosen by the customers.
- Streamlined Communication: Businesses use virtual numbers to streamline business communication and help them to enable compliance, enhance customer privacy, data security, and track calls made between customers and staff.
- Local Presence: Virtual Call numbers enable businesses to establish a local presence for their customers. With the help of virtual numbers, businesses can centralize their call management process and deliver a professional customer experience.
Privacy: Choosing a virtual phone number can help you keep your personal and professional contacts separate by offering an extra layer of privacy.
Cloud telephony tools have digitized business communication and help businesses deal with the high volume of customer queries with perfection. With the growing demand for efficient and cost-effective communication solutions, cloud telephony appliances have emerged as the perfect solution for businesses of all sizes. With the right cloud telephony tool, businesses can automate their operations and take their customer service to the next level.